I made some progress today in meeting my self inflicted deadline to complete the sewing machine drawer project…. I wasn’t entirely happy with the art cover I made earlier so I spent some of yesterday doing some acrylic pours onto plexiglass sheets. Even though they were promising in design when I placed them over the light … More The Light Box – progress report
Sometimes I need a bit of a kick in the pants to shake me up and get me a bit braver when it comes to using colour. When I think I’m getting a bit too safe I like to break out the acrylic inks and use them as an underpainting. I’ve been pretty liberal in … More Acrylic inks – dare to be brave!