I love my rostered day off (RDO)! Every second Tuesday I get a day off work that is just for me. I can do whatever I like with it and I try and pack a lot into those 9 hours. Here’s what I did today:
- cleaned the washing machine before I did the washing because I truely thought the clothes would come out dirtier than they went in
- took the car to Artery for some supplies that just won’t fit on the scooter
- dropped in to see my brother and check out some fantastic plan drawers he has that I’ve been coveting – think they’ll be mine soon!!
- exchanged the router that died for a new one that no doubt will die within the next 12 months
- and made three bags using some really beautiful upholstery fabric featuring
- shot some photos and added the bags to my Etsy shop
It’s been a good day!